The speakers for the Directional Media Strategies 2010 conference are being finalized. In addition to the current roster of 40 speakers from across the global Yellow Pages and local search landscape, BIA/Kelsey has just added Randy Wootton, VP, Global Search and Online Marketplace from Microsoft Advertising to the DMS ’10 line-up. In a special session, Wootton is expected to cover “Microsoft’s Local Love Connections,” which will present Microsoft’s views on the local opportunity — where its strengths lie and their approach to partnering.
Time is running short to register for the event. DMS ’10, will be held September 14-16, 2010 in Dallas. In addition to Wootton, here is a partial list of some of the other speakers expected:
- Bruce Cotterill, CEO, Yellow Pages Group (New Zealand)
- Perry Evans, Founder and CEO, Closely
- Howard Lerman, Chairman, Cofounder and CEO, Yext
- Lem Lloyd, VP, North America Channel Sales, Yahoo
- Stephane Marceau, CMO, Yellow Pages Group (Canada)
- Tim O’Shaughnessy, CEO and Cofounder, LivingSocial
- Scott Pomeroy, President and CEO, Local Insight Media
- Ken Ray, VP and CMO, AT&T Advertising Solutions
Click to view the complete list of DMS ’10 speakers.
Click to here to register for the conference.